Metro Optic is Hiring a Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst
28 October 2022
Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst
Metro Optic is a provider of high-speed telecommunication solutions to multi-national businesses with the head office located in downtown Montreal. We deliver strategic value to our customers by delivering high-capacity network solutions and access to premier digital interconnection destinations around the world. Metro Optic is a division of Cologix, a leading North American provider of datacenter and interconnection solutions, which is backed by a reputed global private equity firm.
In the role of Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst, you will be part of our operations team which works closely with the sales team and customers. This position requires an individual with bilingual communications skills, who has basic to moderate technical expertise (network, infrastructure, servers, workstations), is self-motivated and thrives in a growth oriented, interactive environment. Reporting to the NOC, Team Leader, you will have the responsibility to manage customer information and communications, perform basic troubleshooting and proactively monitor to ensure network performance. You will also be part of the on-call rotation, which consists in being available to return customer calls after hours and respond to emergencies.
If you would like to become part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you have a direct impact on the overall success of the business and an opportunity to grow, please consider applying!
• Manage customer information and communications
• Assist in service implementation and documentation
• Resolve incidents or escalate them in a quick turnaround time to maintain the highest degree of
• Promote and enforce best practices on solutions to ensure maximum uptime
• Available for customer support on an on-call shared schedule with the NOC team
• Be motivated to learn from experienced team members that can elevate your knowledge
• College diploma in IT or equivalent technical certificate (relevant work experience will be considered)
• Two to three years of experience relative to the responsibilities listed above
• Must be fluent in English and French - both written and spoken
• High level of professionalism
• Strong service delivery and relationship management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Very organized and possess excellent communicating skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite and CRM/ERP platform
If you feel that you are the right fit, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org